SIMs Parent App Lite is available to parents and it is vital that you download and register for SIMs Parent App, if you have not already done so.
Since September 2022 this has been our primary means of communication with parents.
The app provides a convenient way for you to access, review and request changes to the data held on you and your children directly from your smartphone, tablet or PC.
In SIMS Parent App Lite you will be able to:
• Access and update your contact details, so we always have the most up-to-date information in case of emergency.
• Access and update information on your child(ren).
• View school term and inset dates.
• View your son’s attendance at school.
• View your son’s timetable.
• Access your son’s reports electronically.
Your son’s main school report will be available in February or March, dependent on his year group.
We no longer send reports in paper format.
If you have any difficulty accessing SIMs Parent App, please email [email protected] with your name and your son’s name and class and a member of staff will be in touch to help you.